| We saw two young boys playing sungka :-) |
Before we went park hopping, I already had a list of parks in Makati to visit. I was particularly excited about the Washington Sycip Park because I read good reviews from blogs and other websites. But, when we got there, I was a little disappointed. The gazebo and benches were dirty. The park was not well-maintained. There were a lot of mosquitoes so we had to leave right away. I felt a little sad because the park looked great based on the photos I saw online dated 2010 and 2011.
The trees, plants and benches are in good condition. I hope the owner/s of this park will revive and improve its cleanliness. I'm sure with proper maintenance the park will be a great place for the family again.
Washington Sycip Park
Legaspi Street, Legaspi Village, Makati
Entrance is free.
You are not allowed to bring your pet/s inside.
Directions here