Don and I have this bittersweet feeling as we start evaluating possible schools for Julia as she starts preschool next year. It makes us sad to see her grow up so fast but at the same time we are excited and proud because she is growing up to be a smart and sweet little girl. As much as we want to take all the credit for Julia's development, we know we owe a heartfelt thank you to Yaya Lani and my mother-in-law. They spend more time with Julia during the weekdays and I am glad they make sure that each day is a learning experience for her.
I am also thankful for our Sunday sessions in Kindermusik with Teacher Jeannie and Company. I couldn't agree more with the illustration below. I see these benefits in Julia. She loves to move, sing and dance. Her social skills has improved a lot. She is more friendly and cooperative. She can wait for her turn, pack away and share. She listens and can follow instructions. She can count (from 1 to 14!), identify some shapes, colors and objects. Whenever strangers ask me her age, I proudly say, "she's just two." **chin up** #proudmommy
![]() |
| Kindermusik Philippines' Facebook page |
Read about Teacher Jeannie here.



